Did you know that Kroger has a feedback survey, which when completed could earn you a whopping $5000 gift card through a sweepstakes draw?
In this guide, join me as I take you through everything you need to know about the Kroger feedback survey.
What is Kroger Feedback Survey?
This survey is a creation of the Kroger grocery store in the United States. Kroger is the largest store in the US in terms of grocery sales only coming second to Walmart. The Kroger feedback survey allows the company to understand the value they get by shopping at any Kroger, especially the experience they get.
Kroger then uses the feedback to improve the quality of service.
In return, you—the customer will get some fuel points. Here, you must have a Kroger card and an account to redeem the fuel points for discounts at fuel stations.
With an account, you will always get notified of any survey invitations. Once you complete your survey you need to confirm that you wish to participate in the sweepstakes draw to compete for a $5000 worth gift card.
Note: Apart from the gift cards, you stand a chance of winning store coupons.
Still, on gift cards, there are about 100 gift cards issued each month worth $100 each.
However, before you can take part in the Kroger feedback survey, you need to meet its eligibility requirements. Let’s tackle that in this next part.
Eligibility Requirements to Participate in the Kroger Feedback Survey
The participation requirements for the Kroger feedback survey include:
- First, you need to shop at any of the Kroger stores
- Secondly, you must have the receipt from the transaction with the survey invitation code.
Note: If your receipt does not have a survey code, then there may be no survey collection at that moment.
There is also a possibility that you will receive your survey code. Therefore, ensure that you use it within the usual seven day period as it usually expires.
Completing a Kroger Feedback Survey
Filling a Kroger feedback survey is quite straightforward as follows:
- First, go to the Kroger official survey page. Click here to go directly to the survey page.
A page will open known as the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
- Secondly, fill in the required details as on your shopping receipt—the Date of your shopping, the Time, and Entry ID.
- Now, click “Start”
- Then, answer all the questions in the survey questionnaire that opens.
Note: Every question must be answered unless instructed as not mandatory.
Once you’ve completed the survey, now sign up for the sweepstakes. All you need to do is fill the registration with your contact details.
The contact details filled at the end of the survey for the sweepstakes facilitate communication with you when you emerge the winner.
Noteworthy: Some rules regulate the Kroger feedback survey. Let’s learn those guidelines in this part.
- Njmcdirect.Com pay online
- njmcdirect plead not guilty
- Florida Traffic Ticket
- Lowes Survey Guide
- Boating License in New Jersey
- How to get a teaching License in NJ?
- pay Los Angeles Parking Ticket
- MyHomeDepot Survey
- 4MYHR Marriott Login
Kroger Feedback Survey Rules
Apart from the eligibility requirements, there are a set of standards set to participate in the Kroger feedback survey, as follows:
- You must be an inhabitant of Canada, the US, or the UK.
- You must have the receipt handed on purchase
- The minimum age for you to participate is 13 years plus.
- Comprehend the English language( the language of the survey)
- Nobody—not even relatives or representatives, is allowed to fill the survey form
- Complete the survey within seven days of the purchase
- You have an option of taking up to five surveys each month
- You cannot sell or transmit your $5000 gift card
That’s all for the rules.
Remember: You need a PC, a laptop computer, or a mobile phone and access to the internet to complete your Kroger feedback survey.
Before we conclude this guide, you might be wondering about what the survey encompasses. Well, this last part will clear that up.
What to Expect in a Kroger Feedback Survey
Like many customer satisfaction surveys the Kroger Feedback Survey has a set of questions to expect, as follows:
- Latest store experience
- Satisfaction with the product pricing
- Conduct of staff
- Speed of service
- Any additional stores issues
The questions could be more. Remember to answer all of them unless advised that one is not mandatory.
Finally, remember to enter your contact details as required towards the end of your survey to confirm entry into the $5000 worth gift card sweepstakes draw.
Customer surveys are an important way to improve the services you receive. The Kroger feedback survey will bolster the experience you get the next time to shop at any Kroger grocery store. Above, you will find everything you need to know about the Kroger feedback survey. All you need to do is to complete your customer feedback and enter start earning the respective rewards that come with it.