Have you just gotten hired by Marriot International?
Did you know that Marriot International gives you access to some employee benefits online through the 4MyHR Marriot portal?
If this is your first time attempting to login to 4Myhr, then you’re in luck.
Today, I’m going to take you through the 4Myhr Marriot Login process, starting with what the portal is about.
Let’s get started.
What is 4MyHR Marriot?
The 4MyHR portal also known as Mgs Marriot is an employee benefits portal of Marriot International. Marriot International is a hospitality franchise that specializes in hotel and lodging facilities and services.
The company has over thirty brands spread across the hotel industry, with one of its most renowned brands being the Sheraton Hotels brand.
The 4MyHR portal is a go-to place for all Marriot Inc. employees to get access to multiple employee-related activities. We’ll look at some of the things to expect on the portal in the upcoming sections.
What are the Benefits of the 4MyHR Marriot Account?
Above we said that 4MyHR Marriot gives you access to some benefits. Those benefits are as follows:
- Applications for vacations and sick leaves
- Downloading of w2 form electronic copies
- Checking your pay stubs
- Access to a variety of retirement plans
- Access to the training programs offered by Marriot
- 4MyHR can be used to raise complaints and issues about the workplace
- A place to update your personal information
- Access to company discount offers
Note that you only get access to these services by logging into your 4MyHR Marriot account, but first, there are some things you need to log in.
Requirements to Log in to 4MyHR Marriot Account
To log in to the 4MyHR Marriot account you need the following:
- An Employee ID and password
- A good internet connection
Note: The device used must connect to the internet, moreover that you’re using the right 4MyHR login web address.
Now that you know the requirements, it is time to log in.
Note: You’ll get your EID and password from the human resource department on hiring. Keep them safe so you can use them for future sign ins.
Let’s tackle that in this next section.
4MyHR Marriot Portal Login Process
If you still have the login details for the 4MyHR Marriot portal, here’s what follows:
- First, go to the 4MyHR official login page. Click here to go directly to that page. (You will land on a page “Marriot Extranet Login”)
- Secondly, enter your Enterprise ID(EID) and Password.
- Lastly, click Sign In
There you go! You’re now successfully logged in and have full access to the employee benefits of Marriot International online.
But what if you forgot your EID or password, what do you do?
What to Do If You Lose 4MyHR EID or Password
The recovery process of your 4MyHR login details is quite straightforward, as follows:
- Foremost, go to the 4MyHR official login page. Click here to go directly to the site.
- Secondly, navigate down the login interface.
- Now, click on the Forgot your EID or password option
You will be led on to a page that appears as below. The page offers you two options; Enterprise ID(EID) and Password Help and EID Registration.
- Here, select the first option of Enterprise ID(EID) and Password Help.
- Then, select your respective option from the drop-down.
On selection, you will be redirected to a site four respective Enterprise ID category
- Lastly, follow the hints to conclude the recovery process of your EID And Password
Now that you’ve recovered your 4MyHR Marriot login details, the login process should be easy as directed in the previous section.
Note: There is an alternative login option to the Marriot employee portal. You can use your security key.
- NJ Surcharge
- njmcdirect plead not guilty
- Florida Traffic Ticket Guide
- Lowes Survey
- Boating License in New Jersey
- How to Apply For Teaching License in NJ?
- Guide to pay Los Angeles Traffic Ticket
This last part will cover that hurdle.
How to Login to the 4MyHR Marriot Portal Using a Security Key
The security key for the 4MyHR account is something linked to your EID. Using the security key is the easiest way to login to the 4MyHR account as follows:
- First, go to the 4MyHR official login page. Click here to be taken directly to the login interface. (As in steps above)
- Secondly, navigate down the login page to the Use your Security Key to Sign-in option, and click on it.
You will be to a page to authenticate your security key.
- Here, verify your security. This should take a few seconds.
If this succeeds you will be logged in to the 4MyHR Portal and can now proceed to access Marriot International employee services.
Note: Login with the security key fails for a couple of reasons such as:
- If the security key and certificates are expired or revoked.
- If the key is not well linked to your EID or the key is associated with your Admin account
- When the key was blocked for multiple login attempts.
- Key is linked to a disabled EID
With the above, you can now login into the 4MyHR Marriot account. In case you forget your Enterprise ID(EID) or password, you can also recover it as instructed in the fifth section above. If all is done perfectly, you can now login to your Marriot International 4 MyHR account and gain access to the endless employee benefits on the site.